- City Hospice is Cardiff’s local hospice that provides community based palliative care in Cardiff
- The Hospice cares for over 1000 patients and families each year
- They provide nursing care, occupational therapy, welfare and benefit advice, pre and post bereavement counselling and support and we provide specialist support for children who have experienced a bereavement
- City Hospice’s centre in Whitchurch hosts our day centre services, complementary therapies and clinics
- Each year, City Hospice need to raise £1million to meet the costs of providing their services
- City Hospice was formerly George Thomas Hospice Care and rebranded in September 2017
Local Welsh charity, City Hospice is encouraging the people of South Wales to raise their auction paddles for their annual art exhibition and auction.
City Hospice has hosted their first Sparkle Walk, a 10k night-time walk to raise money for the charity.
Cardiff Blues Flanker and City Hospice ambassador, Ellis Jenkins, has teamed up with City Hospice in Whitchurch to captain a team at a ‘Wales V Rest of the World Question of Sport’ fundraiser.
City Hospice has launched an innovative new fundraising initiative to enable people to specifically support the day-to-day work of their 14 nurses.
Local charity, City Hospice, is encouraging friends and family across Cardiff to take part in some festive fundraising and sign up for their inaugural Cardiff By Candlelight walk.